Friday, August 19, 2005

Sony Ericsson W800i

se w800i
Finally! I've been waiting a while for a release date on this phone. The dates set on August 26th for $499. The features I like on this phone is the 2.0 megapixel camera phone. That's awesome! Finally reached 2 megapixels in the states. I also like the coloring on this phone with a orange base like the w600i. The limit on the memory stick duo is upgraded on this phone (compared to other SE phones), with up to 1GB of memory. That's a lot of photos and music you can carry on your phone. I wonder if its supports video? I wanted to know if I can just pop in my 1GB memory stick duo that I use to watch videos on my psp and watch it on this phone. I hope that is the case. Other than that, this phones got everything you need. FM-radio, bluetooth, 34MB of memory plus 512MB memory stick duo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home